The Swaffham Visual Arts Festival and Exhibition is in full swing this week and culminates with a great art exhibition in the Assembly Rooms at Swaffham. Hubby and I will be taking my artwork submissions for the exhibition tomorrow (Friday 26th October 2018), and I shall also have a table this year with my goodies on: 2019 Calendars, Special 2019 Limited Edition Hardback Diaries, Shorthand Notebooks, Notelets, Greetings Cards, and Postcard Packs. I heartily recommend you to visit the exhibition if you are in the area over the weekend:
Times of Opening for the Show
Friday 26th October: Preview Evening: 7pm for 7:30pm until 10:00pm.
Saturday 27th October: 9:30am to 4.30pm
Sunday 28th October: 10:00am to 4.00pm.
As well as my Card, etc., goodies, I am submitting 5 paintings for the exhibition as follows:
1. The Green Man’s Covert (Picture Profile), original water colour with 24ct gold leaf and silver leaf – Catalogue no. 129
2. Roe Deer and Fawn at Fullers Mill (Picture Profile), original water colour – Catalogue no. 130
3. A Delicate “Paws” (Hares) (Picture Profile), original water colour – Catalogue no. 131
4. “For me? Wow!” (Kingfishers and Perch) (Picture Profile), original water colour – Catalogue no. 132
5. Battle of Britain Flypast at Ramsey (Picture Profile), canvas print 9/75 – Catalogue no. 133