Exhibitions – 2015
• Hinchingbrooke Country Park: Cards for sale in the Café (and they make gorgeous cakes!) Visitors’ Centre, Hinchingbrooke Country Park, Brampton Road, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 6DB. Telephone: (01480) 388666.
• Paxton Pits Nature Reserve: Cards and Coasters. The Friends of Paxton Pits Nature Reserve: Chairman, Ray Matthews, 01480 215277. Treasurer, John Knight, 01480 394844. Membership enquiries, Marilyn McDonough, 01480 351823
• The Darryl Nantais Gallery: 59 High Street, Linton, Cambridge, CB21 4HS. Telephone: 01223 891289 Opening time: Tuesday – Friday 10a.m.-3p.m. Saturday 12–4 p.m. Enquiries by email to: Karl Backhurst Website: Darryl Nantais Gallery.
• Submission to the BP Portrait Award 2015, National Portrait Gallery
• Submission to the Federation of British Artists Royal Institute of Painters in Water Colours.
March–June 2015: Bourn Golf & Leisure Exhibition of Course Photographs and associated artwork.
3rd March to 1 June 2015. April to August 2015: Natural World Art Group (NWAG): Original Artwork, Prints And Cards Banham Zoo, Norfolk.
18 to 21 May: Cambridge Creative Network: ‘Creative-Reactions’. Exhibition at St Barnabas Church on Mill Road, Cambridge.
April to July 2015: Creative Coverage Group Exhibition, Forest Connections at New Forest Centre, Lyndhurst, Hampshire.
July 2015: Cambridge Open Studios:
• Week 1, 4-5 July;
• Week 2, 11-12 July;
• Week 3, 18-19 July;
• Week 4, 25-26 July.
August: Exhibition collaboration between Creative Coverage and Hinchingbrooke Country Park. Brampton Road, Huntingdon, Cambs PE29 6DB.
August Bank Holiday: 29th, 30th and 31st August 2015. The Fenland Country Fair, Stow cum Quy Park, five miles east of Cambridge, just off the A14 (A1303 junction).
9th to 28th September 2015: Exhibition collaboration between Creative Coverage and Fisher Theatre Gallery, Bungay, Norfolk.
13th September. Craft/Trade stand: Suffolk Spectacular & Country Fair at The Elveden Estate, London Road, Thetford, IP24 3TJ.
26th September: Gransden and District Agricultural Society Annual Show (est. 1891): Art and Craft Marquee.
October: Art Unequalled, Ely, The Maltings, Ship Lane, Ely, Cambs CB7 4BB.
October-November: Sold two of the three paintings I was going to submit to this exhibition, so did not enter. Institute of East Anglian Artists (IEA), The Gallery, 23 Lees Yard, Off Bull Street, Holt, Norfolk NR25 6HS. Entry By Selection Only.
November: Swaffham Visual Arts Festival 2015 Art Exhibition, 6th, 7th and 8th November. Swaffham Rotary Club
November: Hinchingbrook Country Park Christmas Fayre Sunday 15th November 2015, 11am to 3.00pm.
November: Foxton 2015 Open Exhibition 13th-15th November 2015, Hardman Rd, Foxton, Cambridge CB22 6RN.
November: St Mary’s Church, Comberton. Friday 20 to Sunday 21st November 2015.
November: Cambridge Open Art Exhibition, Art at the Atrium, Swavesey Village College, Gibraltar Lane, Swavesey, Cambridge CB24 4RS. 27th to 29th November 2015.