Abridged Resumé, January 2016.
Click here for Full Resumé (Publications etc.)
Tina Bone, Wildlife and Botanical Artist
(Illuminated lettering with gold leaf also available)
18 Harbour Avenue, Comberton, Cambridge CB23 7DD, UK
Telephone: 01223 262962 (Mobile 07802 708028)
Self-taught, Wildlife (Natural History) & Botanical artist who also offers Illuminated letter design with gold leaf.
Self-taught artist who turned professional in 2005. Successful at many national and local exhibitions, and paintings, prints, cards and calendars have sold the world over, including Australia, America, Canada, India, Mexico, Spain, France, Hong Kong, Singapore and China.
- Seven picture designs in 1,000-piece luxury board puzzles and five picture designs in 500-piece luxury board puzzles. Produced for TinasFineArt.uk by JHG Jigsaws Ltd. Two designs, Wooden ‘Whimsy’ jigsaws by Wentworth Puzzle Co; Five further designs published – available only from Tina’s Fine Art UK.
- Designs and handcrafts unique magnetic ‘Diwejisaw’ jigsaw puzzle (available directly from the Artist/Website);
- Alan’s Red Lily (var. unknown) chosen (2011-2014) by Ling Design for SBA range of card and notelet production;
- 2010 Certificate of Botanical Merit at the Society of Botanical Artist’s annual exhibition, London (Passion Flower Bits);
- Featured twice in Artists and Illustrators Magazine picture of the month Port Folio section;
- Several works contracted to Felix Rosenstiel’s Widow & Son (2011-2013);
- December 2015. Picture Code: 0005 (White Lilies) contracted to Grace Cole for product package design for new Rose & Lily range.
- Many pen and ink drawings for GCSE science and biology school textbooks as well as high-end scientific publications, including hand drawn maps.
- Listed, by invitation, in Who’s Who in Art, and in the Dictionary of International Biography.
- Designs, handcrafts and publishes own range of prints, calendars, cards and other items, based around artwork. Currently co-authoring and providing all the artwork for a series of riparian booklets with world-renowned botanist, Sylvia M Haslam Plant Sciences, Cambridge University.